BE AT PLEASANTON BY 7:40AM on SATURDAY, 2/18!
Youth will be together for worship (singing), games, eating, and the learning time. They will be with peers for small groups and bedtime.
Here is a sample schedule:
SPEAKER BIO – Joseph Sevier
Joseph has a major passion to impact the world through relationships, leadership, & transformation. His unique approach & message have been shaped by his international experience, service to youth & families, & market place work. Joseph served as a founding leader & pastor for Living Hope Christian Center in Emeryville for 12 years, has ministered in 5 different countries, and currently works as a Service Coach with Texas Roadhouse Inc.
Joseph & his lovely wife of 6 ½ years, Andrea, live in Emeryville, Ca. His wife works as a Social Worker with Kaiser Hospital. They share a heart to build up the next generation, invest in their community, & inspire those around them to dream big. It is their desire to help this generation live out their God-given potential, pursue great dreams, & bring about cultural transformation through their lives and work.
ABOUT the location
- Bring your Bible, a pen, a journal, WARM clothing, snacks, your toiletries (toothbrush and deodorant), towel, sleeping bag, shoes that can get muddy, an open heart and a good attitude!
- DO NOT bring weapons, drugs, alcohol, electronics
- CELL PHONE POLICY: Use for pictures only please – if, at any time, cell phones are used in a way not glorifying to God or edifying to brothers and sisters, I will confiscate and BURN them (well, confiscate at least)Camp rules: All campers must—
- Be on time
- Ask before leaving the group
- Respect the schedule of activities
- Be kind!
- Be respectful to all leaders and consider others before yourself
- Be willing to talk to a counselor/leader for to resolve issues
- Do not enter cabins of the opposite sex
- Use a plunger, deodorant, and toothbrush… PLEASE