Winter Retreat is approaching! Register now!
What: Crosspoint Youth Winter retreat 2018
Who: You, Jesus, and the rest of the youth group
Where: YMCA Camp Campbell in Boulder Creek
When: February 17-19, 2018
Why: Cause we all need Jesus and it will be FUN!
Arrive by: 3:00pm
Leaving campsite by: 11:00am
$200 early registration (deadline January 14th)
After the deadline $225
Needs based scholarships are available, please speak with the Youth Pastor of your campus.
Give checks and forms to your youth pastor campus representative (Pastor Daniel in Pleasanton or Pastor Mary in Milpitas)
Speaker Bio – Joe Kim
Joe Kim is currently serving as a pastor at Whole Word Fellowship. He lives in Fairfax, Virginia with his wife, Jessica. They met at Gordon Conwell where Pastor Joe studied for his M.Div and Jessica for her masters in counseling. Joe and Jessica are passionate about discipleship of the next generation; bridging the divide in order to pass down faith from one church generation to the next.
In his free time Joe enjoys reading, watching sports, and recently fishing. He is an avid Washington DC sports fan and enjoys playing basketball. All youth are warned Pastor Joe is a former 3 point shootout champion. He welcomes all challengers.
- BE ON TIME!
- Ask pastor Mary before leaving the group for any reason.
- If you cannot find Pastor Mary, you may ask Pastor Bird. Be warned pastors may or may not tackle you depending on your request.
- Do not leave the campground during free time (hiking) without two other people and permission from pastors.
- Weapons (guns, knives, etc.), alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited!
- We may send a camper home if they intentionally harm someone or property that is not theirs.
- Cell phones and other electronics are prohibited for use during the day except as cameras. (If used in a way not edifying to others and glorifying to God, cell phones may be confiscated)
- Do not enter the cabins of the opposite gender.
- Respect rules and leaders and each other – put others first!
- Use a plunger, replace the toilet paper, wear your deodorant, and be generally thoughtful.
- Bible. Yes, one that is made with paper.
- Journal/writing tools
- Sleeping bag
- Toiletries (toothbrush, soap, face wash, deodorant, hairbrush)
- Clothing for cool days and cold nights
- Shoes for hiking
- Flipflops for the shower and other things
- An open and listening heart!
Retreat Site Info:
16275 Highway 9, Boulder Creek, CA 95006