Grand Opening Aug 9, 2021
We are open now.
We have re-opened our worship services, youth, and Orange Kids ministries in most of our campuses. COVID-19 safety measures are taken in the meeting places. Please visit the follow link to learn more.
Although the church has implemented stricter COVID prevention measures than current government requirements, it is difficult to entirely avoid congregants coming into contact with infected individuals inside or outside the church.
To ensure transparency and your safety, we will regularly update this anonymous list of confirmed cases since reopening. We hope that this will assist you in taking appropriate actions accordingly.
WHEN AND WHERE WE WORSHIP
KNOW THIS FIRST
Who are we?
Missed a sermon?
Get in Touch
Our safety measures
Crosspoint Church will lower its emergency alert level to “Yellow” starting Saturday, June 12.
The following instructions will be in effect for adult and youth worship attendees as of June 12. Because children under 12 are generally not vaccinated, different rules will apply for participants and co-workers of the Orange Kids program. Please refer to instructions given by Pastor Ai-ling.
- Mask wearing and social distancing are still encouraged. Note that pastors, staff members, and volunteers on duty will be required to wear masks.
- If you have not been vaccinated, you should wear a face mask.
- No temperature or signing of forms is necessary to enter the church.
- Precautions health measures are still in place.
- Singing is allowed.
- Hand sanitizers and free masks will continue to be made available.
- Offering boxes will be kept to make offering touchless.
- Anyone who feels sick, had travelled abroad or had contacted with possible COVID-positive people please stay home and quarantine for 14 days before coming to church gatherings.
- Restroom restriction of 2 people will be lifted.
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS
Drop us a line