It is not about us. It is all about Jesus!
Our mission is to fulfill The Great Commission and Great Commandment of Christ by sharing Christ’s Gospel and Love to people of all ages, cultures and ethnic backgrounds and to build a disciple-making community across generations.
KNOW THIS FIRST
What is Crosspoint?
- 2000 First service at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Milpitas
- 2001 Crosspoint became independent
- 2002 Moved to first building 680 Calaveras Blvd
- 2005 40-day Purpose Driven Life campaign
- 2008 Started Mandarin and Youth Ministries
- 2009 Moved into Milpitas new building
- 2011 First mission trip to Brazil
- 2012 Church planting in Tri-valley area
- 2013 First mission trip to China
- 2014 40-day LIFE Group Campaign
- 2014 First VBS
- 2015 English Adult Service. Playhouse.
- 2015 Church planting in Tracy
- 2016 Moved into Pleasanton Campus
- 2018 Intergenerational services
- 2019 Worship service at Tracy and SF Peninsula area.
- 2020 Started online worship due to COVID19
- 2021 Resumed in-person gartherings
- 2022 Worship service at San Leandro
- Gospel Oriented
- Purpose Driven
- Missional Kingdom Minded
- Family Emphasis
- Multiethnic and multi-language
As the family of God, we exist to create a “Crosspoint” between man and God, seek to discover our purpose for God, and impact the world with the love of God.
Get to know our pastors
Come here to learn more about our core beliefs.
Our Growth Pipeline
Crosspoint believes the growth of a Christian is not spontaneous but needs to be encouraged and shaped. We intend one to progress from one stage to another towards our ultimate goal: making disciples of Jesus Christ.
“ but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8, ESV)
It all starts with your understanding and accepting God’s amazing redemptive plan. Let’s take a look at God’s road map for everyone!
“Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation” (1 Peter 2:2, ESV)
Your new spiritual journey starts the moment you accept Jesus. As a newborn in Christ, you need adult support, care, a proper environment and nutrients to stay healthy and grow. The journey begins with matured Christians helping you to strengthen your faith by providing “spiritual nutrients. ” Joining a life group to gain support, and participating in church events are also necessary for you to grow healthily.
Learn to worship God
Learn to grow in faith
Learn to join a LIFE Group
“from whom(Christ) the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.”(Ephesians 4:16, ESV)
The Bible never says a Christian can realize his/her purpose by seeking God alone. Rather, the word “together” is used 100 times in the New Testament, signifying that Christians must connect together in a local body of believers to Worship, Grow, Group and Go. Crosspoint life group is your new spiritual family. A newborn without a family is an orphan. We need to begin finding a spiritual family of believers who would walk with us and support one another in this spiritual journey. Our Life groups exist for this purpose.
Learn more about our LIFE Groups
Crosspoint Church comprised of different life groups. Belonging to a church family matters. Click here are the reasons for becoming a member of Crosspoint.
“…we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ.”(Ephesians 4:15, ESV)
“To make disciples” is our ultimate goal as a Christian. Crosspoint Church believes it is the church’s responsibility to establish an equipping system cultivating new believers to become disciplers. The process, like the growth of a person, involves different stages, and the debut of both the CBI and CIOML provides two bridges for Crosspointers to advance forward toward the goal.
CBI(Crosspoint Bible Institute) is an in house training center for Crosspointers. CBI’s purpose is to help new believers and growing Christians to consolidate their faith in Christ.
CIOML(Crosspoint Institute of Ministry Leadership) is a semi-seminary institute set up to provide more advance courses after the CBI level. It aims to help growing Christians become ministry leaders.
English and Mandarin courses will be offered soon.
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”(Matthew 28:19-20)
- Disciples: Our NBC(New Believers Class, Entry Level) and DNA Groups(Intermediate Level) help believers to become disciples of Christ.
- Disciplers: Our Leaders Cell(LC, Advance Level) helps disciples become leaders who help make other disciples.