Job Openings at Crosspoint
Joyful Kids Club Afterschool Teacher
Joyful Kids Club of Crosspoint Church, Pleasanton Campus (JKC), is looking for qualified teachers to take care of our students from K to 5th grades (5 to 10 years of age). We are looking for someone who loves children and is patient and kind to them.
• Has a bachelors’ degree (preferred)
• Must be flexible with work schedule and work assignments (from 12 to 6:30 pm, M-F)
• Must be able to teach, tutor, and guide students with their homework & classwork (various subjects)
• Must be able to interact with students and watch them when they have various activities
• Must have active fingerprints/background clearance
Pay: $20 per hour and up
Please email resume and list all qualifying experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job types: Part-time
Crosspoint Church Preschool of Pleasanton Teacher
Crosspoint Church Preschool of Pleasanton (CCPP) is looking for a qualified preschool teacher to take care of our students from 2 to 5 years of age. We are looking for someone who loves children and is patient, and kind to them.
• Must have completed a minimum of 12 Early Childhood Education core units
• Must be flexible with work schedule and work assignments
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
• Must have active fingerprints/background clearance and/or current First Aid/CPR training certification
Pay: $21 per hour and up
Please email resume and list all qualifying experiences to email@example.com
Job types: Full-time / Part-time
Milpitas Facility Manager
Children’s Ministry Coordinator
up to $25/per hour (depending on qualification )
7-8 hours/ week (8:30-1:30 on Saturdays,2-3 hours of Preparation time during the week)
Study the Orange Kids curriculum materials to teach and coordinate with other teachers and helpers to serve the two services on Saturdays from 9:30-12:30 pm. Train teachers and helpers to use the curriculum material adequately. Design fun programs to further engage the children when needed. Design special programs for the purpose of outreaching on top of curriculum materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teach in K-5th class setting.
- Recruit and motivate volunteer leaders who are gifted to serve in the Children Ministry.
- Train teachers and helpers with practical ministry experiences.
- Assign schedules to helpers and teachers.
- Assist in the planning and execution of special events such as Easter, Promotion Sunday, Sports Camp, Thanksgiving , and Christmas. (additional hours)
- Maintain a safe, secure, and caring environment for children
If you are interested applying to this position, please contact Pastor Ai Ling firstname.lastname@example.org