Hold to the Promises
Will our problems or God’s promises
have our greater attention and affection?
The cares of this world can prevent us from embracing the life-giving power of God’s promises
Look at the PROMISE before the PROBLEM
1. We Are God’s Chosen
2. We Have New Life
3. Death is Not the End
4. We Have an Eternal Inheritance
5. God Will Guard Us
1. Reflection: Do you tend to focus more on your problems or God’s promises? Why?
2. Is there anything going on right now in your life that you are struggling with?
3. In your struggle, which of these promises from 1 Peter 1:1-5, encourages you the most? Why?
4. Is there something that is keeping you from believing God’s promises?
5. Challenge: Write down 3 things about God that help you believe you can trust his Word and his promises?