COVID Vaccination for
Saturday, May 15th
Sunday, May 16th
Safeway Pharmacy is our service provider. Pfizer vaccine will be used.
- Anyone aged 12-15 years old is eligible to get vaccinated.
- First come first serve.
What to Bring to your Appointment:
- Immunization Consent Form completed at site.
- Driver’s License of the parent
- Your Prescription Insurance Card if you have them (including Medicare or supplementary coverage)
- Insurance is NOT required if you do not have it
- Please have your teens to wear a short-sleeve shirt if possible
- Please DO NOT COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT if you or your teens are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID symptoms!
If your teens are not available on 5/15 & 5/16 or they need a second dose appointment, here are the websites for doing so:
This is NOT a vaccine waitl form.
Drop us a line if you have any questions