The Crosspoint Center for Family and Child Enrichment (FACE) is a subsidiary of Crosspoint Church, a nonprofit, community-based organization in Crosspoint’s Pleasanton campus.
To strengthen the church and family partnership, to enrich family life with God’s love and grace, and to raise a faithful generation through worshiping God, obeying the Scripture, and preaching the Gospel.
- The Bible is the divine guide for harmonious relationships and spiritual maturity in the n family.
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ leads the family to return to God’s will.
- Family is a God-established faith center for children. Parental unity, love, and grace reflect God’s glory.
- The church has the responsibility to equip parents as the primary faith trainers at home, through support, counsel, and prayer.
- The church-family partnership is crucial for shaping a child’s life.
We offer the family:
- Family devotional and worship materials.
- Family retreats.
- Family counseling.
- Kids salvation counseling and Kids DNA.
We offer the Life group:
- Parenting support group (biblical parenting training).
- Biblical parenting workshop.
We offer the community:
- Easter egg hunt.
- VBS (vacation Bible school).
- Fall Festival.
- Kids Sports.
- Kids Musical.
Dr. Ai Ling S. Teng (EdD, SWBTS)