Am I my Brother’s Keeper?
Introduction: Reflection on the first homicide of human history
A. Who is the keeper？(Ezekiel 33:1-6)
B. Who is my brother？
- 1. I am my brother’s brother(John 15: 12)
2. I am my neighbor’s brother (Luke 10: 27)
3. I am the sojourner’s brother(Leviticus 19: 33-34)
4. I am my enemy’s brother(Matthew 5: 44-47)
Conclusion: (Matthew 25: 40， 45)
- Have you ever hated someone? Can you share the cause and effect? How did this broken relationship affect your relationship with that person and with God?
- The speaker asked, "Have you ever overlooked your brother?" How would you answer that?
- The speaker spoke of the four kinds of "brothers" : brothers, neighbors, sojourners, and enemies. What kind of "brother" do you think you have most "overlooked"?
- What specific actions will you take to become a “keeper” of one of these "brothers"?